27 July 2010

A Change in Venue, and Life.

As I sit here writing this, my new life is in the mail. Yes, a bit over dramatic, I know. I also know that this first attempt at blogging has not been all that. So, I am going to try something different. I am making a new journal to track my travels down a new road. Basically it is for myself alone, but as with any new venture, I will take all of the positive support that I can get, even if I have to solicit it! hehe.
So, I will be making a new site, a new journal to track my progress down the weight loss road. Any day now I will be receiving my P90X shipment in the mail. Yes, yes I know what you are thinking...an infomercial, really Jenn? Well, let me tell you it has taken me months to actually order it. After trying it firsthand with friends in Maine, then doing internet research, and all that encompasses. I ordered it last week, and it should be here by Friday. So, with all that said, I am off to make my new journal. I will place the link on here when it is all said and done. I have to warn you though, beware of "before" pictures...goodness, I can't believe I am actually gonna do this!!

No comments: