03 February 2009

News that makes me happy, I am so going to hell!


OK, so I should say right off the bat that I am not an evil person generally. Really I'm not! But have you ever come across someone in your life, who, for whatever reason, just pisses you right the f*** off? Well I have! It is weird too, because it is not like I have ever had any sort of lengthy conversation with said person, let's call them P from now on to make it easier! They just get on my nerves with their actions and attitude I guess. Frankly, if you think you are better than everyone else, guess what? You're not. Just because no one else feels the need to "flaunt" things to the entire world does not make you better than them. You do not know me. You have no idea what my educational background is! You do not know what jobs I have held or are currently holding. Know why? Because I do not flaunt such things to ANYONE let alone you. I am the bigger person. There is no need for snide remarks or gawking at other people when they are able to have a good time and you have a stick shoved so far up your ass that you can't actually relax. Guess what? I had no idea that I was that IMPORTANT in the grand scheme of things that you need to take pictures of US having fun, while you scratch your ass and watch us. Wow, didn't know I had that much interest! Here is what I have to say to that: GROW UP!
Then I find out, oh you're not as "cool" as you think we think you are! Yea that's right, people talk, and things get found out. Sucks don't it? Unfortunately for me, I AM THE BIGGER PERSON so I WON'T say anything to anyone. Can I say the same thing if the situation was reversed? Honestly, no I don't think I could. You, P, are the type of person who would go gossiping to every last person in your phone book to share this juicy information if the roles were switched. The sad thing is, I feel sorry for you. I genuinely feel bad for your current situation and I hope it gets better. Yes, and if you even asked for my help or guidance, I would offer what I could to assist you. Whatever, now I know that you are not what you think you are and that everything you are is smoke and mirrors. Live with that, and wonder why I am smirking when I see you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well the very idea! I don't get why people can't just be who they ARE instead of posers anyway. Go Figure?! And I don't think you're evil at all - well - maybe just a little *smirk*.