01 March 2009

Welcome March

So what do we get the first day of the wonderful month of March? Friggin snow, again, like always. Now I know, you can say "well, what do you expect?" and I can say, it could at least make up it's gosh darn mind! I mean, one day its 60 and sunny, barely a need for a sweater, then the next it is basically a white out! Oy vey, come on. I love winter, and it's friend snow as much as an Eskimo, but this is starting to get annoying!
On the positive side, we had a great dinner tonight. Made our own homemade pizzas. Love Boboli. Thing 1 made a sausage, pepperoni and black olive. It was yummy. Thing 2 stuck to her all-time fave black olive. Then Thing 2 made us a pizza (I know, what were we thinking!) that had mushrooms, sausage, black olive, garlic, feta and pepperoni on it. To every one's surprise, it was very tasty!
Now, I am wondering if I should brave the elements and go out for my evening cancer stick or if I should just call it a night and stay in where it is warm? lol I can tell you I did not have to think about that too long!
Hopefully tomorrow the snow will end since I have some running around to do and the hubby is taking the truck, so I will be left with the little car. Fun fun fun!
Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't you heard?! Global Warming has a MIND OF IT'S OWN that it apparently can't make up!! You know I love ya, but I'm so glad it's not me in all that mess. Stay warm and dry and keep pushing for KB, KB, KB!!!!