18 April 2009

Baby sitting duty!

Well, I decided today, that since I am looking after my kids and a friends tonight, that we would do something fun. So me, trying to be a "good mom" took all 3 kids to the movies. Sat through Dragonball Evolution~surprisingly not a bad movie! Then we ventures over to TGI Friday's for dinner, then went up to York Beach to walk around a bit. Lasted about 5 minutes before the kids were too cold (bunch of whiners lol) and loaded back up and came home. Now they are watching HalloweenTown High on Disney, and then off to bed. Can't wait to get the scoop on how Sub ball went, and to see what the glasses are this year (I have a small collection of them, even though I have yet to actually go to one).
Hubby will be home early in the morning from duty, and we are planning a lazy day of nothing for tomorrow. It is supposed to be crappy out anyhow, so maybe I will get started on reading this month's selection for book club (Twilight). I am excited to read it, been wanting too for awhile now, but just had not found the time. I guess I am in need of a few rainy days!
Oh, and did I mention yesterday that I got a job?! So happy. I will be working at Home Instead Senior Care. Yes, I enjoy the work very much, and I can sure use the check. Got my TB test done, have to get it read on Monday. Well, that's all she wrote. Truly I am a very boring person, so sometimes I second guess my grand idea of even doing a blog, but it is therapeutic to an extent, just have to learn how to type a little better!
Hmm, now I think Runescape is calling to me, gotta finish hubby's quest I started for him. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make that froootcake do his own quests!!! LOL. Sounds like your day was about like mine. I'm hosting a sleepover tonight, as well. And Lord I bet you can't just guess what movie WE went to see????? Come on - SAY IT!! Uuuuuuuurgh!!!! Wasn't a bad little movie but quite frankly, it seems to be THE END of the HM Era and I couldn't be more tickled.

I'll be posting the sleepover news tomorrow or the next day.

Hugs!!!! Me.