23 April 2009

Spring Break

...is killing me! Why oh why do children need to have SO MANY days off? I am drained now, and yes it is Thursday, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but still. The house is a wreck, my nerves are shot and they have eaten us out of house and home! But man they sure are having a great time!
Today actually we are going to work on thing 2's character project for school. She has to make a costume or something, have to read the paper on it. Then hopefully I can get some laundry done, and cleaning a bit. Saturday is floor cleaning day (meaning mopping) but it would be nice to get everything else done today (we shall see).
The week has been horrible, rainy and gloomy so far. Woke up this morning to some sunshine, which is a nice change. Possibly even let the kids go out and play today after chores are finished.
Oh, almost forgot, watched Twilight last night. It was good! Now I am excited to read the book. Even the hubster enjoyed the movie, and thing 1 said it was the best movie she has ever seen...well at least until the new HP movie come out anyhow!
So that is us for now. Hubster has the dudes today, fun! Maybe we will go down for DQ for a sundae for a treat! OK, off to clean, or try to at least!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm DQ! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE their oreo blizzards. Just one of those things I never get tired of, but alas, I don't get them very often (for now anyway *grin*).

I gotta get to reading me some Twilight now!! I know you'll have it done before I even get to it but I know how it killed you waiting on me to read the final HP so we could "discuss" - LOL.

Good luck on that costume thing. Post pics and stories :).

Talk soon ...