24 April 2009

Sunny Days, sweeping the clouds away...



Girls on a petrified tree at Ft. Foster in Maine. Very nice area!











Caitie playing on the rocks at one of the beaches at Ft. Foster. It was such a wonderful day weather wise that we decided to get out of the house and go do something fun!
















This was a really neat looking tree, so I took a picture!






Ha ha! I got to put them in "jail"













This is the girls on an old armory










It was a very nice day. We will have to go back again soon!
Oh and yea have at it, miss "date nazi" I know you want too! That's why I love ya ;)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Date Nazi" ... you SO crack me up!!! I refuse to say it!!! So there!

OMG! Looks like a great place y'all visited. Makes me "almost" wish ...

Nevermind! I take that back (*still chanting KB, KB, KB*)!!

It is so incredibly hard to believe how those girls are growing. I really miss them and - well - you too :).