16 April 2009

A calm day

Pretty much the title says it all. Had thing 2's ptc bright and early at 7:45am, all is well, we are keeping her on track. Not really wanting to go down the medication road at this point, and her teacher agrees with me, but if/when we get to the fork in the road, I guess I will look into it again. Then off to do my weekly volunteering at NMCRS. Office was dead, had some nice conversation with the colonel, caught up on my "official" email. Next stop was the SUPER wally world to get provisions for dinner tonight. Hubby had requested crab legs, which is a-ok by me, also got some shrimpers for cocktail and some stuffed clams to go along with them. Then got home, caught up on some more email, got my first "official" call of business (woohoo lol) all went smoothly. Then the monsters got home from school and now I am on here. It is nice out today, a bit windy but sunny. I have heard it is supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow but I will believe that when I feel it! Other than that, nothing going on. Thursdays are kind of depressing now that I don't have ER to look forward to. I hope at least one of the shows I watch is not a repeat, other wise I might get done with my new crochet project sooner than anticipated (doing a throw, wonder who is gonna get it in the mail as a surprise present???). Oh well, 1600, gonna go relax for a few before I get into the full swing of dinner mode, kids playing outside, get to be mr meanie when I call them in to clean the bedrooms!

No comments: